- All students participating in Spring Commencement are required to present a graduate ticket to be admitted to the ceremony and participate in the graduate procession.
- Graduate seating is in designated area where graduates sit together. These tickets are not marked with a section, row or seat number. Commencement marshals direct graduates to their seats.
- All other guests—including family members and children over the age of two–must have a guest ticket in order to enter Michigan Stadium.
- Guest seating is assigned, and all tickets are clearly marked with a section, row, and seat number.
Tickets are free of charge.
Eligible students can receive tickets online or via in-person pick up.
- Bachelor’s degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 8 guest tickets
- Graduate/professional (master’s and doctoral) degree recipients are eligible to receive a maximum of 4 guest tickets
Graduating students must present their student identification (MCard/UMID number) to receive their graduate ticket and guest tickets.