- Tickets will be available online Monday, April 9, 10:00 a.m. through Friday, April 27, 12:00 p.m.
- All students participating in Spring Commencement are required to present a graduate ticket to be admitted to the ceremony and participate in the graduate procession.
- Graduate seating is in designated area where graduates sit together. These tickets are not marked with a section, row or seat number. Commencement marshals direct graduates to their seats.
- All other guests—including family members and children over the age of two–must have a guest ticket in order to enter Michigan Stadium.
- Bachelor’s degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 10 guest tickets
- Graduate/professional (master’s and doctoral) degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 6 guest tickets.
- Guests will be assigned seats together At RANDOM, and early redemption does NOT result in preferred seating. For best results, do not redeem during peak traffic. All tickets are clearly marked with a section, row, and seat number.
Tickets are free of charge.
Graduating students must present their student identification (MCard/UMID number) to receive their graduate ticket and guest tickets.
- Ticket distribution for eligible students will begin Monday, April 9th.
- Online redemption will be available here.
- Seating assignments are generated randomly whether redeemed in person or online and early redemption will not guarantee preferred seats.
- Those needing wheelchair, accessible, or limited mobility seating are asked to complete the Accessible Seating Form by Monday, April 2nd so your accommodations can be met.
- Please note the deadline for accessible seating requests was April 2nd. Please call the Michigan Union Ticket Office at (734) 763-8587 to see if your request can be met.