In this Section:
- Commencement tickets will be available in early April 2024. All graduates will be emailed a link to claim their tickets from the Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO).
- All students participating in Spring Commencement are required to present a graduate ticket to be admitted to the ceremony and participate in the graduate procession.
- Graduate seating is on the field and in the stands and graduates sit together. These tickets are not marked with a section, row or seat number. Commencement marshals direct graduates to the seats.
- All other guests—including family members and children two years of age and older–must have a guest ticket in order to enter Michigan Stadium.
- Bachelor’s degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 10 guest tickets
- Graduate/professional (master’s and doctoral) degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 6 guest tickets.
- Guests will be assigned seats together AT RANDOM, and early ticketing does NOT result in preferred seating.
- For best results, do not claim tickets during peak traffic.
- All guest tickets are clearly marked with a section, row, and seat number.
Graduates or guests in need of accessible seating should complete the Spring Commencement 2024 Accessible Ticket Request form no later than April 12, 2024. Note: The form can only be completed by those with a UMich email address. Limit one response per email address.
Tickets are free of charge.
If you have any ticket-related questions, please contact the Michigan Union Ticket Office at [email protected] or call 734-763-8587.