Online Ticketing will begin Monday, April 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.!
- Tickets will be available online Monday, April 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. through Friday, May 3, 2019 12:00 p.m.
- All students participating in Spring Commencement are required to present a graduate ticket to be admitted to the ceremony and participate in the graduate procession.
- Graduate seating is in designated area where graduates sit together. These tickets are not marked with a section, row or seat number. Commencement marshals direct graduates to their seats.
- All other guests—including family members and children over the age of two–must have a guest ticket in order to enter Michigan Stadium.
- Bachelor’s degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 10 guest tickets
- Graduate/professional (master’s and doctoral) degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 6 guest tickets.
- Guests will be assigned seats together AT RANDOM, and early ticketing does NOT result in preferred seating.
- For best results, do not claim tickets during peak traffic.
- All guest tickets are clearly marked with a section, row, and seat number.
Tickets are free of charge.
Graduating students must present their student identification (MCard/UMID number) to receive their graduate ticket and guest tickets.
- Ticket distribution for eligible students will begin Monday, April 15th, 2019.
- Online ticketing is not currently available.
- Seating assignments are generated randomly whether requested in person or online and early ticketing does not guarantee preferred seats.
- Those needing wheelchair, accessible, or limited mobility seating are asked to complete the Accessible Seating Form by Monday, April 8th so your accommodations can be met.