Online Ticketing will begin in April!
Check this website for a link to the Online Ticketing portal
- Tickets will be available online starting in April.
- All students participating in Spring Commencement are required to present a graduate ticket to be admitted to the ceremony and participate in the graduate procession.
- Graduate seating is in designated area where graduates sit together. These tickets are not marked with a section, row or seat number. Commencement marshals direct graduates to their seats.
- All other guests—including family members and children over the age of two–must have a guest ticket in order to enter Michigan Stadium.
- Bachelor’s degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 10 guest tickets
- Graduate/professional (master’s and doctoral) degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 6 guest tickets.
- Guests will be assigned seats together AT RANDOM, and early ticketing does NOT result in preferred seating.
- For best results, do not claim tickets during peak traffic.
- All guest tickets are clearly marked with a section, row, and seat number.
Tickets are free of charge.
Graduating students must present their student identification (MCard/UMID number) to receive their graduate ticket and guest tickets.
- Those needing wheelchair, accessible, or limited mobility seating are asked to complete the Accessible Seating Form which will be live Wednesday, February 5, 2020 – Thursday, April 9, 2020.