In this Section:
University-wide Spring Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, April 30, 2022
Online ticketing is open!
- Tickets will be available online starting April 4 at 10:00 a.m.
- All students participating in Spring Commencement are required to present a graduate ticket to be admitted to the ceremony and participate in the graduate procession.
- Graduate seating is on the field and graduates sit together. These tickets are not marked with a section, row or seat number. Commencement marshals direct graduates to the seats.
- All other guests—including family members and children two years of age and older–must have a guest ticket in order to enter Michigan Stadium.
- Bachelor’s degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 12 guest tickets
- Graduate/professional (master’s and doctoral) degree recipients are eligible to receive up to 8 guest tickets.
- Guests will be assigned seats together AT RANDOM, and early ticketing does NOT result in preferred seating.
- For best results, do not claim tickets during peak traffic.
- All guest tickets are clearly marked with a section, row, and seat number.
Tickets are free of charge.
Rackham Graduate Exercises
Friday, April 29, 2022
Tickets are not required to attend this ceremony.