As an upcoming grad, here’s what you need to know, and do, to assure an enjoyable, glitch-free commencement day.
- Apply to Graduate
- International Students: Submit a letter of invitation request for your guests needing to apply for a visa.
- Check your Eligibility for participating in commencement
- Check out the Grad Fair
- Purchase Academic Attire
- Make arrangements for anyone (including yourself) requring Special Assistance during the ceremony
- Reivew the Commencement Day Schedule
- Check U-M Safety Guidelines (prohibited items) for commencement
Note: Tickets are not required for guests or graduates who attend Winter Commencement